Our Terms & Conditions
At Arabia Insurance, our top priority is serving our customers' needs. We are sorry to hear about any negative experience you may have had with our services. We truly value your feedback, and we would love to hear more about your experience to help us improve our services.
Please know that we take all complaints seriously and handle them with the utmost confidentiality. Our team will strive to respond to your complaint within 10 working days. However, if you do not hear from us for more than 15 days to address your concerns, we will get in touch with you and explain the situation further.
You can share your feedback or complaint with us in any of the following ways:
Visit our website: arabiainsurance.com/complaints to register your feedback or complaints.
Alternatively, you can reach our customer service department:
- • Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Via our Toll-Free number 800 24 223 and request our customer service staff to assist you to register your feedback or complaint.
- • You can also visit our branch and request our customer service staff to register your feedback or complaint and we are more than happy to assist you.
- Please note that the customer service staff will provide you with a reference number to use in all future communications.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our response or with the delay (more than 15 working days), you can refer the complaint to the Insurance Regulators below, with your details and Arabia Insurance Company complaint reference number:
- • For Healthcare Policies:
- • For inquiries, complaints, suggestions & compliments, please contact the Department of Health on +97124493333
For all other complaints:Central Bank UAE (CBUAE)
PO Box 854, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: 80022823 / +97126915555
Fax: +971 2557 2111
Website for registering complaints: www.centralbank.ae
Thank you for choosing Arabia Insurance. We value your business and look forward to serving you better in the future.