Insuring your travel is important to
Main Insurance Coverages
Travel Insurance is a comprehensive product that covers you and your family members during your travels to avoid any disruption. Our travel insurance offers three plans: Royal, Elite, and Essential which are customized according to your needs. Whether it’s a business or leisure trip, we have you covered.
- Trip cancelation or curtailment charges
- Emergency medical expenses
- Evacuation in case of a medical emergency
- Personal accident
- Accommodation expenses of close relatives or traveling companions (in case of hospitalization over 48 hours)
- Transportation and accommodation expenses (in case of hospitalization for more than 5 days)
- Loss of travel documents
- Delayed personal possessions
- Delayed/missed departure
- Personal money
- Missed event/missed connection
- Credit card fraud
- Travel assistance services
- Personal liability
- Legal assistance/hijack/bail bond
- Expenses in case of minor child left alone
- Repatriation/funeral expenses
- Winter sports
- Extreme adventure sports
- 3 differentiated plans-Royal, Elite and Essential with Royal and Elite covering two geographical areas (worldwide and worldwide excluding USA, Canada & Caribbean)
- 1 Family plan is extended to 1 spouse and 4 children for free
- Discounted rates for group policy
- 50% discount for children below 18 years
- All plans are Schengen Visa compliant
- Collection and delivery services available
- Our call center is available 24/7 to assist with inquiries and claims
Countries of operation
of regional expertise
Strong issuer credit
Solid financial rating
Personalized Risk Assessment
Utilize cutting-edge AI technology to provide customers with a highly personalized risk assessment, offering tailored plans that precisely match their unique needs.
24/7 Virtual Insurance Concierge
Offer round-the-clock support with a Virtual Insurance Concierge that can answer queries, assist in claims processing, and provide advice—all in real-time.
Fast-Track Claims Approval
Promise and deliver a rapid claims approval process, say within 24 hours, backed by transparent communication throughout the entire journey.
Have a question?
We’ve got you covered
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about insurance plans.
A travel insurance policy provides coverage for financial losses or emergencies that may occur during your trip. It offers protection against various risks, such as medical expenses, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage loss/delay, and more.
Yes, travel insurance is definitely worth it. It provides financial protection and peace of mind if unexpected events disrupt your travel plans. It can save you from significant expenses and help you deal with emergencies while away from home.
The cost of travel insurance depends on various factors, such as the duration of your trip, age, the level of coverage you choose, and the destination. It's best to request a quote from Arabia Insurance for an accurate estimate based on your needs.